Tuesday, 1st - Saturday, 5th March 2016
Dubai International Marine Club
Mina Seyahi, Al Sufouh Road, Dubai Marina
Showcasing more than 430 of the finest collection of super yachts and leisure craft from across the globe, and attracting more than 28,000 visitors in 2015, the combined mix of family entertainment and live events offers the complete visitor experience, with something for everyone. At Dubai International Boat Show you have the possibility to see and experience all the exciting and new happenings of the event including:
- Marine display – The world's most luxurious superyachts on showcase.
- DMEX - Supported by Emirates Diving Association (EDA), the exhibition gives you the opportunity to experience from live presentations to interactive demonstrations.
- DIBS Sailing – an interactive zone where you can find sailing tips, see the latest boats and equipment and test drive some on water dinghy’s.
- DIBS Fishing – caterers all of your fishing needs.
- DIBS watersports – If you are into watersports then this is the place for you.
- Luxury and lifestyle brands – marine related luxury brands that showcases their latest products and services from across the region.
- Supercar Promenade - the unique opportunity to view the fastest, newest and most innovative vehicles in the motoring market.
- Retail Village – where you can keep in touch with the nautical fashion tendencies for 2016 and choose between swimwear, footwear and many other accessories.
- Entertainment and competitions with daily live shows and the chance to win exciting prizes.
New features announced for the 2016 edition include casting and winching competitions, fishing and sailing trips, jetski stunts and tricks, match racing and many other interactive activities.